How to Make Chicken Malai Boti Ingredients
- Chicken Boneless (cube cutting) 400g
- Salt as per taste
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- Green Chili 2 pieces
- White Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Almond, Cashew and Pistachio Powder 2 tbsp
- Cream 3 tbsp
- Cooking Oil 1 ½ tbspCooking Method
1- In a bowl, add the chicken cubes, salt, ginger & garlic paste, lemon juice, green chili, white pepper powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, almond, cashew and pistachio powder, cream, cooking oil and mix it well.
2- Keep in the refrigerator for an hour.
3- Now BBQ or Oven bake on 230° C for 30 minutes.
Your tasty Malai Boti now ready to serve.
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Serve: 2 persons