- Chicken (boneless) 500g
- Tomato 7
- Cooking Oil 4 tbsp
- Onion 30g
- Green Chili (slice cutting) 3
- Whole Cumin 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Green Capsicum (cube cutting) 20g
- Hot Spices Powder 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Tomato Paste 3 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Green Chili (chopped) for garnishing
- Green Coriander (chopped) for garnishing
- Ginger (slice cutting) for garnishing
1- In a grinder, add tomato (six) and make its puree.
2- Now, in a pan, add cooking oil, onion chopped (10g), green chili, whole cumin and cook until light brown.
3- Next, add ginger garlic paste, chicken, tomato puree, salt, tomato paste, red chili powder, black pepper powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, hot spices powder and steam for 5-7 minutes. After steam, cook for 3-4 minutes.
4- Now, add green capsicum, onion cube cutting (20g), tomato cube cutting (1) and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5- Now, use green chili, green coriander, ginger for garnishing and add butter.
Your tasty Chicken Jalfrezi now ready to serve.
Cooking Time: One Hour