Enjoy Chicken Reshmi Curry Recipe by Sooperchef.pk
Chicken Reshmi Curry is really a tasty Pakistani Recipe. It takes only 15-20 minutes to cook. A very easy recipe. The perfect mixture of flavor of chicken reshmi curry recipe will make your day warm and happy undoubtedly. Can be served with fried onions creates a great combination of taste. The dry fruits and butter used in this recipe does not only add great taste to it but also makes this dish very special and different from other dishes and also enhances its fragrance. A very simple and perfectly delicious must try recipe. Download Chicken Reshmi Curry Recipe in Urdu & English and Enjoy mouth melting meal with sooperchef.pk. Sooperchef Mobile App is available for Android and IOS Users.
Ingredients for Chicken Reshmi Curry
- Chicken Boneless (Julian Cutting) 400 g
- Salt as per taste
- Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Black Pepper Crushed ½ tsp
- Cooking Oil 3 tbsp
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Green Chili 2 pieces
- Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Cashews, Almonds, Pistachio (Powder) 1tbsp
- Tomato Puree 4 pieces
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Cream 3 tbsp
- Green Coriander Garnish
- Hot Water Half cup
Method of Chicken Reshmi Curry Recipe
In a pot, add and marinate chicken, salt, red chili powder, turmeric, black pepper crushed, ginger & garlic paste (1tsp) and keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a cooking pot, add cooking oil, ginger & garlic paste (1 tsp), marinated chicken and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add, salt, red chili powder, green chili, coriander powder, cumin powder, tomato puree, cashew powder, almond powder, pistachio powder and cook it for 8-10 minutes.
- Afterward, add butter, cream, green coriander, hot water and cook it for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Your tasty Chicken Reshmi Curry is now ready. Serve it with boiled rice.