- 800g Chicken mince
- 1 packet Mehran Kofta Masala
- 3 tbsp Roasted chickpea powder
- 2 tbsp Poppy seeds
- 10 g mint
- 1 cup Cooking oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp Mehran garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Mehran Ginger paste
- 8 Tomato Puree
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- Mehran salt as per taste
- 1 tsp Mehran Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Mehran Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp Mehran Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Mehran Kasori Methi
- 10 g Green Coriander chopped
- 4 Green Chili chopped Cooking Method:
1- In a bowl, add chicken mince, Mehran Kofta Masala, Roasted chickpeas, poppy seeds, onion, green coriander, mint and mix it well.
1- Now make the Kofta by covering boiled egg with chicken mince.
2- After that Refrigerate for 2 hours.
3- In a cooking pan, add cooking and fry shallow fry until light brown.
4- After that steam for 2-3 minutes. Now cut it into two pieces.
5- In another cooking pan, add cooking oil, onion, Mehran garlic paste, Mehran ginger paste and fry until light brown.
6- After that, add tomato puree, yogurt, Mehran salt, Mehran Turmeric, Mehran Red Chili Powder, Mehran Coriander Powder, Mehran Cumin Powder and cook for 5 minutes.
7- After that add Mehran Kasori Methi.
8- In a bowl, add gravy, kofta and add garnish.
Your Nargisi kofty now ready to serve