300 g chicken
Salt as needed
1 tbsp White chili powder
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp Maida
4 tbsp corn flour
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 Ginger Garlic paste
1 tbsp chili sauce
½ cup chicken stock
3 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp sugar
1. In a bowl, add chicken, salt, white chili powder (half tbsp) soy sauce, Maida, corn flour (2 tbsp) egg and mix them and keep it in a fridge for 10 minutes.
2. In a pan, add cooking oil (as needed) and then add marinated chicken, and fry it till golden brown.
3. Now In a pan, add olive oil (2 tbsp), ginger garlic paste, chili sauce, chicken stock, salt, white pepper powder (1/2 tbsp), lemon juice, corn flour (2 tbsp), and sugar and cooked it for 5 minutes.
4. Now add and mix the prepared chicken in it and cooked it for more 2 minutes.
5. Your tasty lemon chicken is ready
Cooking time: 30 minutes serve: 2 people