- Bony Meat Chicken/Mutton/Beef 750gm
- Yogurt 3/4 cup
- Mehran Basmati Rice (soaked- 30min) 750gm
- Mehran Ginger Paste 2.5 tbsp
- Mehran Garlic Paste 1.5 tbsp
- Onions 3-4 sliced
- Oil/ghee 1 cup
- Mehran Punjabi Yakhni Pullao 1 packetCooking Method
1- Heat oil (2 tbsp) and add meat, Mehran Ginger & Garlic paste, Mehran Punjabi Yakhni Pulao Masala and fry for 3 min. Now add 4 glass of water in it. Cover and cook on medium heat until meat becomes tender.
2- When 3 glasses of water remains, take out meat and strain the stock by discarding the whole spices.
3- In a separate pan Heat oil and fry onions till they turn golden, then dish out onion and let it cool down. Crush and keep aside.
4- In the same oil, add meat and yogurt with fried onions and cook it for 5 min. Then add stock, boil on high heat and add rice.
5- Cover and cook (15 min) until rice cooked properly. Remove and mix before serving.Garnish / serving:
- Garnish with slightly roasted almonds, cashew nuts and fried onions.
- Serving for 6-8 persons.Preparation time:
- Chicken 45 min- Mutton/Beef 1-2 hours.