Ingredients for Mutton Shahjahani Recipe
- Mutton 500g
- Onion 200g
- Green chili 4pcs
- Milk 1 cup
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- White Pepper Powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder ½ tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Almond, Cashew, Pistachio paste (each) 3 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Almond, Cashew, pistachio garnish
Method for Mutton Shahjahani
In a cooking pot, add water, onion, green chili and boil it.
- In a grinder add, boiled, onion, green chili, yogurt, milk and grind it.
- In a cooking pan, add cooking oil, ginger & garlic paste and sauté it.
- Afterward, add mixture, cumin powder, white pepper powder, salt, turmeric and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add mutton and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add one glass of water and steam it until well cook on low flame and check during this time.
- After good cook, add almond, cashew, pistachio paste (each), cream, butter.
- Your tasty Mutton Shahjahani is ready to serve.