4 Links K&N’s Frankfurter Sausage
As per taste Salt
4 medium potatoes
½ cup onion, diced
1 tsp garlic, minced
1 tsp, chilli flakes
1/4 cup green bell peppers, chopped
1/4 cup red bell peppers, chopped
1/4 cup Yellow bell peppers, chopped
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 cup cheddar & mozzarella cheese, shredded
½ cup sweet corn
Salt to taste
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper, to taste
½ tsp (1g) nutmeg, optional
Step 2. Meanwhile prepare the filling-mixture.
1. In a large frying pan heat oil or butter over medium high heat.
2. Saute the onion with garlic for about 2 minutes until soft.
3. Add bell peppers and saute for a while
4. Add salt, netmag, red chili flakes, black pepper and cook for 1-2 minutes.
5. Prepare K&N’s Frankfurter Sausage as per the instructions on the pack.
6. Add prepared Frankfurter Sausage (sliced), nutmeg, salt, pepper and stir well.
7. Garnish with fresh parsley and remove from the heat.
Step 3. When the potatoes are cool enough to handle
1. cut potatoes in half lengthwise, scoop the interior out of each leaving about 1/4 inch shell of potato flesh and skin.
2. Mash slightly the scooped-out potato, add to filling mixture, and stir.
Step 4. Turn the oven to 480°F (250°C).
1. Fill the potato shells with the filling mixture and place them on the baking sheet.
2. Add the sweet corn and sprinkle with mixed cheese on top.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes until potatoes turn golden brown.
Step 5. Serve with dipping sauce or sour cream or alongside a fresh salad.
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes