The Information We Gather
1. Personal Information
When you sign up or view our services as a member, or sign up to receive our services via email or newsletters, you will be required to give us your personal information for viewers/subscribers may include your e-mail address, name and phone number. We don’t gather any of your Personal Information when you are using our services unless you willingly provide us with your Personal Information.
2. Other Information
Furthermore, Personal Information noted down that you willingly provide to us, we may gather information (known as, the “Other Information”). Such Information may include:
- From Your Activity. Information that we collect automatically when you use our services, such as your IP address, language and browser type, URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on web pages, what services of the website you use or visit, and similar information with concern to your use of the services.
- From You. More information provided by you about yourself willingly, such as your personal interests, hobbies, gender, demographic information and other product and service preference.
- From Other Sources. Information that we collect or receive from other sources.
Information Gathered Through or By Third-Party Advertising Firms
We might share Other Information of your activity on our website with third parties for the purpose of analysis, reporting, optimizing, managing and advertisement you see on the Platform and elsewhere. Our Third parties might use pixel tags (also known as we beacon or gifs), cookies and/or other technology to collect such information for such other purposes. Pixel tags allows us, and our third-party advertisers to know a browser’s cookie when a browser ‘YOU’ visit our website on which the pixel tag is based in order to learn what type of advertisement channel bring you to a given website.
Information Collection and Use
– Google Play Services
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
– To facilitate our Service;
– To provide the Service on our behalf;
– To perform Service-related services; or
– To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
How We Share and Use the Information
We may use your Personal Information that includes Name, E-mail, Mobile number etc. and other type of information to provide you the services: inform you about our latest services, recipes, upcoming events, contest, sweepstakes and promotions: and enhance our services to you via smartphones email or Social Media etc. Also, we may share your personal information or other information as described below:
- We employ other individuals and firms to perform functions on our behalf. For instance, food services, recipe service, marketing assistance, customer service and information technology support. These other firms will have an access to the Personal Information, and the Other Information provided only when necessary to perform their functions.
- In order to administer our promotions, offers, contests, we may share your Personal Information and Other Information with our third-party contracts marketing and promotional partners.
- We aim to provide you with best services and our ongoing efforts to better analyze our services for our users, we might gather the Other Information in order to operate, manage, maintain and improve our services for you. This information gathered doesn’t nominates you personally. We may share your aggregate data with our agents, business partner, affiliates. We may also disclose aggregated information of user statistics in order to describe our services and products to our prospective business partners and to other third-party contract for legal purposes.
As we grow our business globally, we might buy or sell businesses or assets. In the event of merger, acquisition, corporate sale, or similar event, The Personal Information and Other Information will be a part of transferred assets.
How We Protect Your Information
We take responsible steps to commercially protect the Personal Information and Other Information from data loss, unauthorized access and misuse, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We can’t make it sure about security of our database, nor can we provide a guarantee that the information you provide won’t be intercepted while getting transferred to us over the internet. In particular, e-mail sent from our platform may not be secure in this case, and you must take special care in making decision about what information you send to us via your email address.
Important Notice to Non-Pakistani Residents
The Services and Platform of SooperChed.pk are operated in Pakistan. If you are located outside of the country, please be aware that any information you are providing to us, is going to be transferred in Pakistan. By using our services or providing us with your information, you legally consent to this transfer.
How to Contact Us
چکن کارن سوپ
اجزاء: چکن ہڈی والا 700g پانی 8کپ لہسن کی جویں 4-5عدد ادرک سلائیسیز 1کھانے کا چمچ نمک حسبِ ذائقہ کالی مرچ آدھا چا ئے کا چمچ کھانے کا تیل 2-3کھانے کے چمچ لہسن چوپڈ 1کھانے کا چمچ ہری مرچیں چوپڈ 2کھانے کے چمچ چکن یخنی 6کپ پِسے ہوئے سویٹ کارن آدھا کپ ثابت سویٹ کارن … Continue reading “چکن کارن سوپ”… continue reading.
اجزاء: میدہ 2کپ گھی 2کھانے کے چمچ نمک 1چائے کا چمچ چینی 1چائے کا چمچ دودھ 1چوتھائی کپ پانی حسبِ ضرورت… continue reading.
Tea Time Snacks Recipe