Ingredients for Mutton Kabab Masala
- 500 gm Mutton mince
- Salt as required
- 2 tsp Red chili powder
- 4 tsp White Cumin powder
- 2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tsp Red chili crushed
- 1 tsp Black pepper crushed
- 1 tsp Hot spices powder
- 1 Onion
- 2 tbsp Ginger Chopped
- 2 tbsp Green coriander chopped
- 2 tbsp Green chili chopped
- 2 tbsp Mint chopped
- 1 cup Cooking oil
- 2 tbsp Ginger and garlic paste
- 2 Green chilies crushed
- 1/2 tsp Whole white cumin
- 250 gm Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- Green chilies, Ginger, Coriander (As Needed)
- water (As Needed)
1- In a pot add mince, salt as required, red pepper powder 1 tsp, white cumin powder1 ½ tsp, turmeric 1 tsp, crushed red pepper 2 tsp, black pepper crushed 1 tsp, hot spices powder 1 tsp, chopped onion ½ pc, ginger chopped 2 tbsp, green coriander chopped 2 tbsp, green chili chopped 2 tbsp, mint chopped 2 tbsp and mix it well. After mixing make kababs. Refrigerate it for 15-20 minutes.
- 2- In a pan add oil 4 tbsp, ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp and kababs and fry till golden brown.
- 3- In a pan add oil ½ cup, onion chopped ½ pc, green chili crushed, whole cumin ½ tsp and ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp fry till lite brown. After frying add tomato paste 250g, salt as required, red pepper powder 1 tbsp, turmeric 1 tsp, cumin powder 1 tsp, coriander powder 1 tsp and yogurt ½ cup and cook well.
- 4- Now add kababs, ginger, green coriander, green chili with fine cutting and leave it on Dum (steam) for 3-4 minutes by adding some water.Keep checking during the process.
- 5- Your tasty kabab masala is ready.
- Cooking Time: 45 Minutes Serve: 2-3