- Water as needed
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Macaroni 200g
- Olive Oil 2 tbsp
- Garlic Chopped 1 tbsp
- White Pepper Powder 1 tbsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Cream 2-1/2 tbsp
- Green Capsicum (julienne cutting) 5g
- Cabbage (thin cutting) 5g
- Red Capsicum (julienne cutting) 5g
- Yellow Capsicum (julienne cutting) 5g
- Black Olive (Slice cutting) 5g
- Cheddar Cheese (Grated) 100g
- Parsley (Chopped) 5g
- Roll Patti as needed
- Egg 1 Method
1- In a cooking pot, add water, cooking oil, salt, macaroni and boil it, then strain it.
2- In a cooking pan, add olive oil, garlic, boiled macaroni, salt, white pepper powder, oregano, cream, green capsicum, red capsicum, yellow capsicum, cabbage, black olive, cheddar cheese, parsley and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3- Now place this mixture on roll patti and seal it with egg.
4- Now deep fry rolls until golden brown in the cooking oil.
Your tasty Macaroni Cheese Roll
now ready to serve. Cooking time: