1&1/4 cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla essence
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
- In a pan add milk, sugar and mix it. Let the sugar dissolve, stir continuously and cook for 5-8 minutes on high flame. (Let it cool).
- Beat eggs well for 2 minutes, add milk mixture and vanilla essence then mix it well.
- Take another pan add sugar and water. Let it cook on medium high heat until turns in golden color. (Don’t stir) Caramel is ready.
- Grease the mold with butter & pour caramel into the mold and let it set. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Now pour milk & egg mixture into the caramel and cover it with aluminum foil, prick with fork and place the mold in a large pot & fill the pan half inch with hot water.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170’C for 40-45 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours or overnight.