Enjoy Fish Curry Recipe by Sooperchef.pk
Fish curry is a Singaporean and Malaysian dish with Indian and Chinese origin. Fish is most preferred dish of Asia and curry enhances the taste and makes it more delicious. Now engage in the world tasty and delicious fish salan recipe with sooperchef.pk. It is usually served with either rice or as a shared dish. Free download Fish Salan Recipe in English & Urdu or watch the video made by our best chefs and try it right now and serve it to your guests. Sooperchef Mobiles Apps is available both for Android and IOS Users.
Ingredients for Fish Salan Recipe
- Fish(Damrah) 500g
- Salt as per taste
- Ajwain 1 tbsp
- Vinegar 1 cup
- Cooking oil 4 tbsp
- Onion half
- Whole hot spices as per need
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Green chili 2 pieces
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 1 ½ tbsp
- Tomato Puree 3 pieces
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Red Chili Crushed ½ tsp
- Black Pepper Crushed ½ tsp
- Fenugreek 1 tbsp
- Cumin Powder 1tsp
- Coriander Powder 1tsp
- Cardamom 2 pieces
- Black Cardamom 2 pieces
- Cinnamon 2 pieces
- Black Pepper 6 pieces
- Hot Water half cup
- Ginger, Coriander, Green chili Garnish
Method of Fish Salan Recipe
- In a pot, add and marinate, fish, salt, ajwain, vinegar, ginger & garlic paste.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- After that wash it with water.
- In a cooking pot, add cooking oil, onion, whole hot spices, cumin, green chili and fry until light brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and cook it for a while.
- Afterward, add tomato puree, yogurt, salt, red chili powder. Red chili crushed, black pepper crushed, cumin powder, fenugreek, coriander powder.
- Now add the fish and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add, water and steam for 2-3 minutes.
- Use ginger, green coriander, green chili as a garnish.
- Your tasty fish salan is ready to serve.