• NESTLÉ MILKPAK Yogurt-1 cup, beaten, for marination
• Coriander - chopped, for garnishing
• Cumin - 2 tsp.
• Garam masala - 2 tsp., powder, for marination
• Ginger garlic paste - 2 tbsp., for marination
• Gram flour - 1 tbsp.
• Green chilli – 3-4 sliced, for garnishing
• Lemon – 2 cut in wedges, for garnishing
• Meat - 1 kg, minced, (beef)
• Oil - 4 tbsp.
• Onion - 1 , medium sized, finely chopped and (1 onion sliced, for garnishing)
• Papaya - 2 tbsp., paste, (or 1 tbsp. of other meat tenderizers), for marination
• Red chilli – 1 ½ - 2 tsp., powder, for marination
• Salt - to taste, for marination
Step1: Mix all marination ingredients into the mince and allow it to marinate for 2 hours.
Step2: Now dry roast gram flour and cumin in a pan separately. Keep aside.
Step3: Pour oil in a pan and fry chopped onions in it till golden brown. Put the marinated mince in it and cook till water dries.
Step4: Now pour roasted gram flour and cumin in it and cook for 2 minutes.
Step5: Turn the heat off. Add barbecue aroma by placing a hot burning coal inside the pan over a piece of bread and pour some drops of oil on the coal.
Step6: Put the lid immediately over the pan and leave for 5 minutes.
Step7: Garnish it with the garnishing ingredients. Serve hot with roti, naan or paratha.
Preparation Time: 2 Hours
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes