Ingredients for Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta:
- Chicken 200g
- Pasta 200g
- Mushroom 100g
- Parmesan Cheese 50g
- Olive Oil 2 tbsp
- Garlic (crushed) 4 tsp
- White Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Chicken Cube 1 piece
- Salt as per taste
- Cream ½ cup
- Parsley 1 tsp
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion 3 tbsp
Method for Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta:
In a pot, add and boil water, cooking oil, salt.
- Now add the pasta and boil it for 8-10 minutes. Check between the time to know if pasta thaw.
- After that, keep the pasta in another pot.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and add it in a cooking pot with olive oil, onion, garlic. Fry it for 5-7 minutes.
- Now add mushroom, cream, salt, white chili powder, Parmesan cheese, chicken cube, pasta, parsley and cook it for 1 minute.
- Your tasty Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta is now ready to serve