- Chicken boneless (cube cutting) 500g
- Salt as per taste
- Lemon Juice 1 ½ tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Maida 1 tbsp
- Corn Flour 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce 2 tbsp
- Egg 1 piece
- Cooking Oil 3 tbsp
- Garlic (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Onion (large cube cutting) half
- Green Capsicum (large cube cutting) half
- Tomato (large cube cutting) half
- Yellow Capsicum (large cube cutting) half
- Chili Sauce 1 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp
- Chicken Powder 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Green Onion for garnishing
1- In a bowl, add chicken, salt, lemon juice, ginger & garlic paste, Maida flour, corn flour, black pepper powder, soy sauce, egg and mix it well. Now keep in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes
2- In a cooking pan, add cooking oil and deep fry the marinated chicken until golden brown.
3- In a cooking pot, add cooking oil, garlic and fry it until light brown.
4- After that add, onion, yellow capsicum, green capsicum, tomato and cook for a while.
5- Now add, fried chicken, chili sauce, soy sauce 1 tbsp, tomato ketchup, chicken powder, sugar and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
6- Use green onion for garnishing.
Serve it with boiled rice.
Your testy Chili Chicken is ready to serve.
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Serve: 2 persons