Chicken Tikka Pulao Recipe in Urdu & English
Want to change your taste from regular biryani or pulao recipe, try this hot and spicy Chicken Tikka Pulao recipe in Urdu & English , sometimes also stated as Murgh Tikka Pulao and get fascinated by one of most delicious recipe in the world. It has everything from mild flavor to richness of meat and contains all the spices which will give marvelous taste to your taste-buds. Prepare this recipe at home for your guests by just following the super easy cooking style and step by step guide to cook Chicken Tikka Pulao of Sooperchef. The taste of this dish is different from regular pulao recipe as it contains grilled chicken with lot of hot spices along with lemon juice and yogurt which not only makes this dish unique but also special and delicious. Enjoy the recipe of Chicken BBQ Pulao and cook at home by following the steps below. Download more Pakistani Food Recipe at sooperchef.pk and start cooking like professional.
How to make Chicken Tikka Pulao
Ingredients for Murgh Tikka Pulao
500 gm Chicken
- 600 gm Rice
- Salt (As Needed)
- 2 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Crushed
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Ginger & Garlic Paste 3 tbsp
1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 Green Chilies
- 5 gm Whole Hot Spices
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Green Coriander, Ginger, Green Chili (for Garnish)
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1/2 liter Chicken Stock
Instructions for Murgh Tikka Pulao
- 1- In a pot, add and marinate chicken, salt, red chili powder, red chili crushed, turmeric, lemon juice, ginger & garlic paste, yogurt, cooking oil 2 tbsp and keep in the refrigerator for an hour.
- 2- Now grill it on a grill pan.
- 3- In a cooking pot, add cooking oil, onion, cumin, green chili, whole hot spices and fry it until light brown.
- 4- Afterward, add ginger & garlic paste and fry until light brown.
- 5- Now add tomato, yogurt, salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, grilled chicken, garnish (green coriander, ginger, green chili) and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- 6- After that add chicken stock and boil it.
- 7- After boiling, add rice and cook it until the water remains in small quantity.
- 8- Now put aluminium foil with ember, butter and steam it for 12-15 minutes .
- Your tasty Chicken Tikka Pulao Recipe is ready to serve.
Timings: 1 hour
- Serve: 3
Popular Pulao Recipes: Kashmiri Pulao, Channa Pulao, Chicken Tikka Pulao, Chicken Moti Pulao, Chicken Yakhhni Pulao, Chicken Keema Pulao