Ingredients for Chicken Shahi Handi Recipe
- Chicken (Boneless) 300g
- Cooking Oil as needed
- Salt as per taste
- Red Chilli Powder 2 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1tsp
- Coriander Powder 1tsp
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 2 tsp
- Onion 2 tbsp
- Cumin 1tsp
- Green Chilli 2 pieces
- Tomato Puree ½ cup
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Cashew Powder, Almond Powder 2tsp
- Cream 2tsp
Method of Chicken Shahi Handi
In a pot, add and mix chicken boneless pieces, cooking oil 1tbsp, salt, red chilli powder 1tsp, cumin powder 1tsp, coriander powder 1tsp, ginger & garlic paste 1tsp.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Now add cooking oil 2tbsp in a pan and fry marinated chicken until it looks golden brown.
- In a cooking pot, add cooking oil 3tbsp, onion 2tbsp, cumin 1tsp, green chilli, ginger & garlic paste 1tbsp, tomato puree half cup, salt, red chilli powder 1 tsp and black pepper 1tsp and afterward cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- Now add fried chicken in it and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- Your tasty Chicken Shahi Handi is ready to serve.