- Chicken boneless 500g
- Salt as per taste
- Mehran Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Mehran Ginger Paste 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice 1-1/2 tbsp
- Almond, Cashew, Pistachio Paste 3 tbsp
- Green Chilli Chopped 2
- Yogurt 50g
- Mehran Red Chilli Powder 1tsp
- Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
- Mehran Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Mehran Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Cooking Oil 4 tbsp
- Onion 2- 1/2 tbsp
- Cream 3 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Ember 1
- Green Coriander for Garnishing Cooking Method
1- In a bowl, add chicken, salt, Mehran Garlic Paste, Mehran Ginger Paste, lemon juice, almond cashew pistachio paste, green chilli, yogurt, Mehran Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Mehran Cumin Powder, Mehran Coriander Powder and mix it well.
2- Now, Keep in the refrigerator for an hour.
3- In a cooking pan, add cooking oil, onion, marinated chicken and steam for 3-4 minutes.
4- After that, cook it for 2-3 minutes.
5- Now, add cream, butter.
6- Use green coriander for garnishing.
7- Now, add ember in foil paper and put some cooking oil/butter on it and steam for 1-2 minute.
Your tasty Chicken Nawabi Handi ready to serve. Cooking time:
30 minutes Serve: