Chicken Dahi Wala Recipe by Sooperchef.pk
Chicken Dahi Wala is an old and classic Punjabi dish which is called in English as yogurt chicken. It is commonly offered as a main element. A spicy chicken dish, unlike the other dishes which contains yogurt as the main base. Now you can download Chicken Dahi Wala Recipe in Urdu & English only by Sooperchef.
Ingredients of Chicken Dahi Wala
- Chicken 500g
- Salt as per taste
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder 1 tsp
- Onion 1 piece
- Green Chili 5 piece
- Cumin 1 tbsp
- Water 2 Glasses
- Milk ½ cup
- Cooking Oil ½ cup
Cooking Method for Chicken Dahi Wala
In a pot, add and mix chicken, salt, lemon juice, ginger & garlic paste and yogurt.
- In another pot, add onion, green chili, cumin and boil it.
- After boiling, put into a grinder and add milk, yogurt and grind it. White mixture is ready.
- In another cooking pot and cooking oil, ginger & garlic paste, marinated chicken and sauté it. Now add cumin powder, coriander powder, grind white mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- After this add water and steam 8-10 minutes on low flame.
- After steam cook for 3-4 minutes. Your tasty Chicken Dahi Wala is ready to serve.