- Mitchell’s chilli sauce 1 tbsp
- Mitchell’s golden sweet corn ¼ cup
- Chicken Boneless 200g
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Mozzarella cheese (grated cheese) 50g
- Cheddar cheese (grated cheese) 50g
- Coriander (chopped) 1 tsp
- Chaat Masala as per taste
- Garam Masala Powder ½ tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Green Onion 15g
- Samosa Patti as needed
- Cooking Oil as needed
- Water as needed
1- In a cooking pot, add water, chicken, salt, turmeric and boil it.
2- Now, shred the boiled chicken.
3- In a bowl, add shred chicken, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, Mitchell’s golden sweet corn, green coriander, dry fenugreek, chaat masala, garam masala powder, cumin powder, Mitchell’s green chili sauce, green onion and mix it well.
4- Now, Put a portion of mince mixture on the samoosa patti and fold.
5- Seal it with a runny batter of flour and water or egg white.
6- Now, deep fry until golden brown.
Serve delicious Hot Samoosas with your favorite dip.
Cooking time: one hour