- Gram Flour 400g
- Mehran Salt as per taste
- Mehran Turmeric Powder 1 tbsp
- Mehran Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Mehran Kasuri Methi Leaves 1 tbsp
- Mehran Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Corn Flour 2 tbsp
- Ajwain ½ tsp
-Baking Soda ½ tsp
- Green Chili chopped 5g
- Green Coriander Chopped 5g
- Chaat Masala 2 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese cubes 300g
- Cooking Oil as needed
- Water 1 cup Cooking Method
1- In a bowl, add gram flour, Mehran Salt, corn flour, ajwain, baking soda, Mehran Turmeric Powder, Mehran Cumin Powder, Mehran Chili Powder, Mehran Kasuri Methi Leaves, green coriander, green chili and mix it well. Gram flour mixture now ready.
2- Now, make the small cubes of mozzarella cheese.
3- Now, place the cut on cheese cubes and fill it by chaat masala.
4- Now, keep in the freezer for 20 minutes.
5- Now, cover the cheese cubes with gram flour mixture and fry until golden brown in the cooking oil.
Your tasty Cheese Pakora now ready to serve. Cooking time:
30 minutes Serve: